Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Taking a Class Again

Kelly Kilmer has a new online course that I am going to take. It is another art journal class and I am excited about it - it is more basic in nature in terms of materials used. I have everything I need and I'm excited about getting some prompts and making something new.  I have definitely needed to do some kind of class but the local community college hasn't really had what I'm looking for or they have it when I can't do it.

It's May again, so my cyclical time of feeling restless and stressed out is here. I'm hoping a friend is coming up the first week of June, so hopefully, I will be able to get out of town for a few days. I think a nice couple of days at the beach is pretty welcome about now. We'll see if I can make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin