Friday, May 13, 2011

Lost Post X 2 = GRRR

Something funny is happening with Blogger for the last couple of days. I had a whole post typed up for today and then I didn't. I hate that. It has only happened to me a few times and I never can recapture what I was talking about, my mood, etc. I should probably type my posts in Word and then cut and paste it when I'm done. Maybe the editing would be easier, too.

Anyway, very happy that today is Friday. I have a head cold, so I'm excited to get a chance to sleep some extra tomorrow. There is a bunch of interpreters stuff going on tomorrow, but I'm only going to go to one thing - I can't handle a whole day, plus I have a ton of work to do before I go to Denver next week - I have a paper I have to write (yeah, who'd have thunk?) and a bunch of information to compile, so that is going to take up much of the weekend after I sleeeeep.

In fact, going to go to sleep right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin