Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day 31: More Flower Photos







I have a "family function" today. I go because it is important to my mother, but otherwise, there is no love lost between the other members of my family and I. Some pretty intense, harsh, unforgettable things were said.

I want to be able to be Zen about these things because I can't avoid them without being the bitch who wouldn't play. I can accept that this is one of those things I *have* to do. But I hope I can get to a place where it doesn't ruin my day, make my neck clench up and keep me so on edge.

My goal is to go, to be friendly, to avoid controversial topics, to nod and smile - just like being at work. I can do it. I'm just not happy about it.

So, that's why I'm posting more flower pictures. They are happy. Does anyone know what kind of flowers the pink ones are? The pink and white ones from last week are cherry blossoms. The white ones from this set are apple blossoms. But the pink ones, I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin