Monday, April 27, 2009

Umm...It looked different at home

I have an ancient monitor at home that my father bought at Goodwill or something for $5. At the time, it was one of the first flat screen monitors but it was one of the thick ones...(I know there is a name...CRT?). It is old and not widescreened by any means.

When I put the new picture up for my Blog Header, it filled the space on MY screen just fine. But I looked at it on a widescreen monitor today and was my face red! The picture, although sweet and fun, does not nearly cover the space I need it to cover. Sigh.

I love the picture, but I think I'm going to hold off on the change until I can get a mosaic or something. I even struggled with one of those this weekend, hence the single photo instead of several.

**I think I figured it out...I'm testing out the header. Bear with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin