Friday, April 10, 2009

Please Pause for a Less Serious Post

Tag, I'm it (Tagged by Shannon at Birdstar)

What is your current obsession?  Time off…

Which item from your closet are you wearing most lately?  Jeans. Pink Shirts.
 
What was the last thing you bought?  Lots of chocolate for my friend’s birthday

What are you listening to right now?  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows CD 9.

Say something to the person who tagged you.  Shannon, what can I say? Thanks for Blogworld, thanks for laughter, thanks for being you.  I'm not sure what I would do without you and not just because of work.

Favorite vacation spot? NYC. Oregon Coast .

What 4 words would you use to describe yourself? Workaholic, funny, sincere, colorful

What is your current guilty pleasure? Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV Series, Hell's Kitchen

What will be the first spring thing you do?  Hmmm…go to the beach?

Where are you planning to travel next?  Maybe in May after I’m done interpreting GREASE.

How many books/magazines do you have at your bedside right now?  Too many to count…I have stacks and stacks…Stacks on journaling, stacks on art journals, stacks of fiction, stacks on business and management and leadership….ACK! More than 30…

What flower are you most anxious to see bloom this spring?  Daffodils. I have a little one that grows by a bush where it fell out of its little pot and now it grows and pops up in early March because it is protected from the wind and weather. I will take a pic.

If you could instantly gain one skill/talent, what would it be? Hmmmm...gourmet chef came to mind, but not that.  Singing came to mind.  But I really think I would love to be an artist.  Able to draw or do calligraphy.  I'm sure there are more practical things.

What is your current gadget?  My lastest buy was my iPod, but I'm dancing around a Kindle 2...Might help me reduce the stacks by my bedside a little.


Rules of the meme: Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your own blog; replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention; add one more question of your own. Tag eight other un-tagged people.

I tag: Todd, Krista...I don't really have that meany readers. Ha.  Consider yourself tagged if you want to just do something kinda fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin