Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Checking in

It probably seems like I died or assigned someone to find videos to post for your entertainment while I went on vacation... I'm still here. I picked the videos myself. :)

Last month was intense with all the posting and the process of the 37 Day Challenge. I am wanting to do something else like that - a different focus, but I realized that I really just needed to sit with it for a little while.

The music that I post usually moves me in some way and I love to share that with people. That is usually the only way I find new music these days - if someone recommends something to me. So I hope anyone reading this enjoys the videos so far.

My brain is taking a mini-break for a few days, but I didn't want to leave the blog completely. I've got a streak going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin