Wednesday, May 27, 2009

One Regret

I regret that I never got married at the official 24-hour Church of Elvis when I had the chance.  I went, I toured, I won a prize for answering crazy questions about Days of Our Lives from when I was a teenager watching the soap, but I never got married.

Nostalgia caught me tonight and I decided to look up 24-Hour Church of Elvis and I found out that they are ONLINE!!!  Yahoo! You can now visit by going to www.24hourchurchofelvis.com NOT to be confused with www.churchofelvis.com which is apparently very official and corporate-looking.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I got married. To a complete stranger. But isn't that how most marriages turn out?!

    I was saddened to hear that the 24 hour CoE was no longer.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin