Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May 13: Arrival in a Storm

It was cold and wet at home today, so I assumed it would be cold and wet at the coast. I checked the weather last night and it showed some rain, but it didn't say STORM on the Oregon Coast! It doesn't even matter, though, because I have a warm place to stay and I can open the windows and listen to the roar of the waves as they crash against the rocks below.

I took some photos when we first got here...We are just outside of Depoe Bay.

First photo from the window out onto the deck.


More deck photos. At one point, the rain was almost sideways. The deck was soaked and the rain came through all the way to the sliding glass doors.










Here is a tour of the condo:

Fireplace on the living room side


The kitchen and hallway


The living room


The Master Bedroom (I forgot to take pics of the bathroom and other bedroom...)


The fireplace from the Master Bedroom side




More rainy pictures from the deck





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin