Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Eternal Weekend Dilemma

Whenever I have something to do on the weekends, I do it and I always enjoy whatever activity I am doing.  When I don't have anything to do on the weekends, it is that much harder to be motivated to get out of the house.  I think after the week of interacting with people all day long, I just like to stay in the quiet of my own home for a day or two.

Today, I looked through some more of the mags I bought from S.C.R.A.P. (see yesterday's post for the link) and tried some new imagery. I'm not sure I'm happy with it yet, so I'm not ready to post any pictures.  Maybe tomorrow.  I'm trying to be more spontaneous and think less, but I am still falling prey to my harsh inner critic...I'm pushing through, but I'm not ready to share.

One good bit of news is that I am almost done with the initial pages of Journal #1.  It is almost ready to just be written in. That's pretty exciting for me - I never thought I would get this far. I usually peter out on stuff like this, but this time, I'm pretty excited about the whole thing.  A completed project! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin