Tuesday, January 12, 2010

We Interrupt this Blog...

I am rehearsing to interpret "Xanadu" this week and I am frustrated that it is taking me away from some of my more artful ventures. I think the show is an easy target for me to take my frustrations out on...lots going on this week.

The show is CAMPY with a capital CAMPY. The energy was a little low tonight and the music was WAY TOO LOUD. My ears are ringing from the pounding music. I had a smile on my face for most of the show, even when the jokes were really bad. I like a show that can laugh at itself.

So, the blog suffers a bit this week - still posting, but no new art, probably no new, deep thoughts. ;) It's all good. There's plenty of time for that when I'm done.

Next show, "Legally Blonde" in February. But this time, better planned rehearsal schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin