Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Little Help from My "Friends"

To avoid a repeat of last week, I just turned on a "Friends" DVD. Season 5 disc 3 (I'm working my way through them all).  This has one of my favorite episodes "The One Where Everyone Finds Out" about Chandler and Monica's relationship.  I love the whole, "They don't know we know they know we know," part when everyone is deciding to try to fake each other out.  Funny, and it prevented me from bursting a blood vessel while watching terrible TV.

I did work on my art journal a bit - I'm not entirely satisfied with it and I know the pages aren't done.  In my head, I see one thing but I'm not executing well.  I just have to power through and try different stuff. It is for ME - it doesn't have to be perfect, I just want to be creative. Some pages I will like and some I won't like.  So, a couple of pages that are works in progress:

 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin