Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday Riff

Today was the third Saturday this month that I actually went out of the house and engaged with other people.  The first 2 Saturdays were for classes, then I went out to dinner with a friend.  Today, I went to a birthday party.  It was lovely to sit and chat and just be a person. It was a lovely party and very good company.  Another Saturday success.

The bad part of today was that last night I had my little muscle spasm in my esophagus and it went throughout the day.  Everyone was so sweet and offered me water and wine and juice and cake and all kinds of luscious-looking goodies and I couldn't swallow even a drop of liquid, much less any of the food.  It is finally over now.  Grr.

My new boyfriend is Ryan Reynolds.  You might know him from "Two Guys, A Girl and a Pizza Place" (a pretty awful TV show from the late 80s or early 90s), or from the movie "Van Wilder" or "Blade: Trinity" or a few other movie and TV appearances and recently, he was in the movie, "The Proposal" with Sandra Bullock.  Tonight, I am watching "Definitely, Maybe" - this was the first movie that I really thought that he would be good in romantic comedies - he has the right mix of humor and seriousness.  And he is a hunk-a-hunk of burning love. :)  So, for your viewing pleasure, a few photos of Ryan Reynolds.


I'm just saying.

1 comment:

  1. Yep; you were right. Totally separated at birth. He is one of the most stunningly beautiful men on the face of the planet. I think he's actually a pretty decent dramatic actor if he has the right script. But romantic comedies are definitely his forte'.

    He also makes my boy parts tingle.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin