Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Weekend Finds

I finally made it over to Uwajimaya but I picked up all this stuff and when I went back to the bookstore area, it said not to bring stuff in, so I didn't want to put the stuff down. I was going to go into the bookstore and find some magazines or images to use in my collage.

Even though I didn't go into the bookstore, I did buy some lovely handmade orange paper that reminded me of India, some airmail paper, some beautiful wrapping bags that I used for a gift for a friend of mine and a couple of notebooks. Something about the shapes and sizes of the notebooks really appealed to me, so I am trying to put them to use at work. I have tried a bunch of different stuff but as I realize that more things need to be documented, I wanted to see what I could do to find just the right thing. I may have found it.

No art since the weekend - worked too late tonight. Maybe tomorrow. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin