Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tiny Celebration

I think I will be taking a class on altered books at "Art on a Lark" in Hillsboro on Thursday in celebration of the fact that I have Friday off and that I made it through the week. Another challenging one, but I feel that I am confronting it head-on which feels much better than last week when I felt like I was getting my ass kicked.

One thing that I'm excited about (and probably already talked about in a previous post) is that they have an open studio. I want to go see what it is like and see if I want to pay for a regular membership - then I get discounts on their merchandise and can use the Open Studio any old time.  Might be fun.

Now, fingers crossed that I can make Thursday work. I know that even though I am reluctant to commit, once I get there, I will be glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin