Thursday, September 9, 2010

Better Day, Better Coping Strategies

Today was better and ended with going to a show. It was okay, but not really my thing. Nice to have something fun to do, but I wouldn't necessarily buy tickets for this show again.

Happily, I am off tomorrow, so I get to decompress with a nice 3 day weekend. I'm hoping to take a class at that new place in Hillsboro, go see "Eat, Pray, Love" which I have heard mixed reports on. Some people couldn't get through the book but loved the movie, but the folks who loved the book don't seem to think that Julia Roberts has the chops to pull it off. I have the book in one of my many book piles, but I haven't read it yet, so I figure, go see the movie and then I will be inspired to read the book either way. If I don't like the movie, I will want to know what the book is like. If I like the movie a lot, I will want to extend my experience by reading the book. It's a win-win. And then maybe I will read something. :)

Hey, there's an idea. Maybe tomorrow I will listen to my iPod and read a book. Hmmmm. That sounds really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin