Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ants in My Pants

I felt like a little kid squirming to get to recess all day. I don't know why - some days are like that. I woke up early (no freaky dreams though...day off...coincidence? I think not) and just as I was drifting back to sleep again, my AIM went off from work. Had to deal with that for a time and by the time I was done, I was awake. Watched a little "Create TV" on PBS - honoring Oktoberfest. Worked on the computer, did some Art Journaling. Did some cleaning. Watched "Back to the Future" and tried to watch "Back to the Future II" but it was too much for me. I played solitaire and listened to music. It made me happy. I listened to Tanya Tucker's Greatest Hits from the 1970s and sang at the top of my lungs. Now, it is almost time for bed. Hopefully, I won't have ants in my pants tomorrow. I prefer to settle into something. I have some stuff on my mind, so I know that really impacted me today. I know it will clear up soon enough and I will feel more normal.

Tomorrow is gear up day - getting ready to go back to work. I hate feeling like I have to "gear up" for work. Usually, I'm ready to go back. Days off are good, but I like having some purpose to my days, for sure. Just some rough times. It's like that in the fall sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin