Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September "Vision"

**September's Nablopomo theme is "Vision".... So here's a little bit about that and some other flotsam that is on my mind.

I think I'm a little depressed...I don't FEEL it - but I can't think of another reason why I am having such a hard time waking up in the morning. And I have been falling asleep earlier and earlier lately. Maybe I'm just burning some brain during the daytime and that is wearing me out...who knows. 

Maybe malaise is a better word...just feeling a little like a hamster right now.  That's not a bad thing - it just is.  I think the changes in the weather and the idea that school is starting is just impacting me - not sure.  I'm still a school-year person - I worked in schools for so long that my brain is sort of hardwired for the school year.  I miss all the newness - new school, new colleagues, new consumers, new school supplies (!), etc.  Maybe that's the problem - I haven't had my dose of school supplies.

I have the day off tomorrow, so I'm hoping to do some errands and then maybe some ART JOURNAL.  I'm working on a smaller one.  I'm wondering if I will be less intimidated by the smaller page.  I'm also hoping to make my own rules. It isn't like anyone is going to judge it or buy it or even see it if I don't like them...so I'm trying a more bold approach. Ha.

So, that's the plan. We'll see what happens.

**So, I was checking for the October theme for Nablopomo and when I went to the site, I saw that the theme had changed since I posted this. The theme September became Art. I should have guessed by the badges, but I didn't realize until it was too late to post all month about art. I'm a little bummed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin