Saturday, January 15, 2011

Crazy Decision Day

Today was one of "those" days. I started out making bad decisions and everything I did during the day just needed a little tweak.

The big decisions were all pretty good and I ended up staying at a workshop I had wanted to attend, but didn't think I would. I forgot my checkbook and a friend took care of it for me (in exchange for dinner/coffee together and payback). The workshop was really good, but I had to leave a little early due to another commitment. I didn't leave early enough and then I ended up not being ready for that, but I did go.

Had dinner with a group of new friends and laughed so hard my throat is sore. Good, clean fun.

All in all, a really good day - it was nice, once again, to be seen as Jean the human and the interpreter instead of manager, coordinator, etc.  Just being a human being with thoughts and opinions and perspectives was really excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin