Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Diversions

Well, it all started with trying to clear a place to do some art journaling and led to going through several piles of mail mixed with several catalogues  and several boxes that had been "temporary" home to some paperwork I needed to file. I spent the better part of the day shredding, moving, sorting paperwork. I also moved books from piles into boxes, but then I didn't really have a home for the boxes.

I didn't get around to making art, but I did manage to find, group and organize some of my art supplies, so I consider that a creative endeavor, as well.  I am hoping to continue in this vein until I get my desk set up to the point where I can leave some stuff out while I'm working on it.

I'm also working on some lists in my newest Listography book:  Music Listography. It is wild how much you forget when confronted with writing something down in a list. Things I thought I would never forget slip right out of my mind when I am trying to document them.  I will probably post on a couple of these lists in the near future, but I have to finish a couple before I do that.

It's too bad the weekends go by so quickly. I would love to have one additional day to continue projects, to go to the movies, to just relax. But, that's just not how it works for me right now. I'll live. :)  Now, off to make a list before going to bed. Happy weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin