Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Reading Check-In

I haven't implemented my reading 30 minutes a day yet. I kind of gave myself a pass for January - I consider this month a non-starter - we are all wrapping up stuff that needs to be finished from last year. So I am looking to do clean-up on a couple of things and then I am hoping to really focus in on some of the things I really want to do this year.

I was trying to figure out what I wanted to write about last night and wandered over to Nablopomo and they had a prompt I liked. I don't always groove to the prompts they have, but this one seemed appropriate.

What are the next five books you want to read?
1. Creative is a Verb
2. The Mysterious Benedict Society
3. The Story of Edgar Sawtelle
4. New Fannie Flagg Book (I can't remember the title)
5. ANYTHING!! I need to READ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin