Friday, February 4, 2011

I Miss Poetry

I was reading someone's Facebook a couple of days ago and that led me to Andrea Gibson's web page and some other poetry. I miss poetry.  I'm sort of particular about it, but I miss reading and writing it. My poetry muscles have atrophied in the last few years. My reading muscles, too.

I'm thinking about starting a book club for earning CEUs for certification. I think there are a lot of great texts out there that could definitely benefit me as an interpreter and a manager.  Why not earn professional development credit while I'm learning something?  I just have to figure out how to do the independent study.  I also want to take an art class sometime soon...

Tomorrow, I journal. Today I am too tired. Long week. I'm beat. Today went well - the attitude adjustment was just what I needed to get through the week. Now, a sigh of relief as I breathe into the weekend. Ahhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin