Thursday, February 17, 2011

Snow? No

For the first time in a long time, I woke up on Wednesday, got ready for work, opened up the door to go out to the car and it was SNOWING!  It was already sticking and looked beautiful. I got in the car and just started off.  As I got closer to the hills, the snowflakes were bigger and softer and more snow was sticking. It looked beautiful and everyone was taking it slow where the roads were slick. I didn't have my camera with me or I would have pulled over to take a picture.  It all melted within hours, though.

The prediction was that it would be similar weather this morning and on Friday morning. For the first time in a long time, I was kind of hoping for snow. I was going to bring my camera and take a photo this time. No such luck. No snow today.

I doubt there will be any tomorrow morning, either. I'm only a little disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin