Monday, February 21, 2011

Catching Up

I finally got my camera out of the car. Although it is ever-so-tempting to post photos of my friends from the weekend, I said I wouldn't, so I'm not going to. Instead, I am adding the photos from art journaling yesterday - I don't love the pages but I learned something from it. I started using the templates from my classes, but then I strayed. The end result is that I should not improvise until I have been doing this longer.

Anyway, without further ado, here are the newest pages. I get to do all kinds of things to them now, though, since I'm not attached to how they look now.
I liked how the Buddha page went well with the pear page. I used some shared back grounds. For some reason, I couldn't get the Buddha single page photo to work.

Not loving this one. It wasn't well-planned out. I was searching for backgrounds - I felt a little like I was getting repetitive and then suddenly I had a school theme. And all the yellow. It's a bit much for me. I felt like I had to put in kids but I didn't love how it all came together.

Here is my yummy snack and my snack tool. Four scores of the Sunkist tool (or Pampered Chef, depending on where you get them), four flicks and voila!

Yummy natural snack action!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin