Thursday, February 3, 2011

B+ for Effort

Today was a better day and I know that it was all due to my attitude adjustment. It really does help to get up in the morning and say, "Today is going to be good. It's all in your hands."  I didn't get rid of all the weird energy, frustration, struggle, but I tried to focus on doing nice things for people, being grateful, and trying to focus on what I can change and do in myself to keep things on an even keel.  I give myself a B+ for effort. I really tried, but as I got more tired, it was harder to keep it up.

I watched an entire CSI episode with guest stars Marlee Matlin and Phyllis Frelich (I love her - if you haven't seen the movie "Love is Never Silent"...brilliant!).  I don't like those shows because they are normally gruesome and gory and I prefer not to fill my overactive imagination with that kind of imagery.  They kept the gruesomeness to a minimum for this episode. I'm glad I watched it, but I will never be a regular CSI viewer.

I'm off to read for a while, then to bed. Tomorrow is Friday, which is good. I am working for an A in attitude tomorrow.  I'm not expecting perfection. I'd like to get to a 90% if possible. Aim high, right?

1 comment:

  1. You did a wonderful job. I give you an A+ for doing that well in one day. It takes time and practice. But as soon as you find out where you joy comes from. What simple things make you smile. passion comes into play. And You happy level will grow more and more. Big hug. You are awesome. : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin