Friday, February 18, 2011

Stuff and Art Journal

I have been spending a lot of time looking at supplies, magazines and purchasing special paper for some of my art journaling. Those "artist's dates" are as important to me as any other part of the process - finding colors, images, words to express myself, to use in my collage work.

I did do a page tonight, so I am posting a picture here. All of these that I have been doing feel a bit unfinished - I think they will end up with another layer at some point, but I'm not there yet.  If the Germans get controlled [I am leaving this in to show you how tired I am - I was typing my post and apparently nodded off and this little fragment appeared...YIKES!]

Here's the most recent art journal page:


Also, check out Balzer Designs blog today - she posted about an "Everyday Book" that I LOVE LOVE LOVE.  I'm going to try to implement something like that.

Now, enough from me. I'm off to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin