Sunday, February 20, 2011

Scattered Sunday

I slept restlessly last night.  When I woke up, I did some art journal work, I read for a while, worked on the computer.  I watched a little bit of "Eyes on the Prize" about James Meriweather entering the University of Mississippi and how the Governor was determined to maintain "their way of life". It was incredibly moving and made me want to see the whole series. I keep seeing parts of it, but I have never seen the whole thing. It is on sale at the PBS store, so I'm going to buy it so that I can also support public broadcasting.

I didn't take photos of the art journaling from today just because I was too lazy to go get the camera out of my car. I will do it tomorrow. :) Now I'm off to watch Bill Cosby accept the Mark Twain award on PBS. That is television worth watching - not the stuff I have been complaining about. (I really do learn my lessons - sometimes it just takes me a while.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin