Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Time Out Chair for Grownups

I think that adults should have a Time Out Chair that is proactive.  If I feel the need coming on, I can just go to the Time Out chair and have a few minutes of solitude, quiet and contemplation.  I needed one today.

I am going to go to bed soon and then I am going to wake up in the morning with a different attitude. I just need to choose again and my outlook will be much better.

See, I am trying to practice what I preach. Not happy, change what you are doing. It is so liberating to know that I can make a different choice and change things for myself. I can't change the situations I'm in but I can change how I choose to think about it.  I can't wait for tomorrow. I'm already feeling the change coming on.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. : ) It is so awesome to know you can choose how you feel. And that makes life so much better. Big hug and lots of love sent your way.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin