Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 21 of 30 Days of Get Your Art On and Overload

I always write my post titles in the wrong order. I guess it doesn't really matter, but in my head, you should write about the first think in the post title first. It doesn't matter, but I do it on a regular basis.

So, overload.  I feel like everything is out of control and CRAZY.  Drivers and people who don't take responsibility for their kids, the crazy political kabuki theatre antics, the outlandish way issues and situations are portrayed by the news media.  This week, all that "stuff" is just like a burr under my saddle. I know it will be okay - I will work my way out of it soon, but for now, it is a little bit exhausting.
In an effort to combat the sensory overload, I did work in my art journal a bit. Again, I struggled a bit with the color matches, but I'm pretty happy with the end result.  I only have two pages left in J.O.Y. journal #2. Pretty exciting. :)


I just love the colors on the focal images. Makes me very happy to see ANYTHING neon. :)

And, tomorrow is FRIDAY!  That's always good news.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin