Sunday, July 3, 2011

Got My Art On Day 3 and Cleaning

I was feeling restless today, so I decided to clean up my stack of papers and catalogs from the dining room table. That always leads to moving and cleaning other things and other things and creates a bigger project than I intended, but it felt good to be cleaning and getting rid of some stuff.

I was able to do some art at the end of the day - I never get as much done as I would like - I'm always so slow at choosing images and colors that I want to use.  Last night, I had dreams of painting with red and yellow and producing this brilliant canvas of orange, yellow and red - like Indian colors. I will get there - just need to work some more on it all.

Here are my pages for the day:

The bottom says "Make Life More Colorful". I will be making it darker and more noticeable.

I added some pen work but you can't really see it in this photo.

Overall, I like the spread together. The colors compliment each other pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin