Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Rethinking the Font and Day 5 of GYAO

I am eternally frustrated with the amount of knowledge I DON'T have regarding HTML because I want this blog to look a certain way and I just can't quite get there. I know I am always futzing with the look - I just want it to have a certain flavor. I really like the font I have for the post titles but the font that the posts are in is just too small - especially photo captions. I think I may go back to a regular old font - disappointing, but I would prefer it if people can actually read what's here if they are nice enough to come around and look.  I don't know. Just feeling annoyed with it a little.

I tried to start a new art journal page, but I wasn't feeling it, so I pulled some new stuff from a magazine and then I did a little pen work and doodling on a page and did some photos. I will probably do a little more work, but I wanted to be sure I got something up for July 5. :)  Trying to keep up with my challenge - 30 Days of Getting Your Art on.   Love it.

First photo is a page I did last night but I didn't take a photo of it until today. The second photo is the page I was working on earlier. I'm a little sad because a couple of weird blue dots showed up on the collage and I don't know where it is from. I put some papers between the sheets to try and prevent it, but we'll see what happens.




2 comments:

  1. I do not know if you are working on the changes right now but your words just went from readable to hard to read. I prefer bold readable letters to fancy any day. Even though the fancy is some times fun. My vision is not as good as it ones was. I love the pages you have been doing. I have been working on a collage journal my self. I have decided to get off depression meds and hope this will help me keep up my spirits. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback, Grammy! I didn't realize how hard to read it was until I looked from a different computer. Strange how that can be.
    I hope you are enjoying your collage journal as much as I'm enjoying mine. Have a great week, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin