Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 18 and 20 of Get Your Art On

I am unpaused today and realized I had another journal page I had not posted yet from Day 18.

 I love the model's dramatic eyes in this photo. I'm not sure I picked the best background pieces, but some of them I really like. I think this page will benefit a lot from some pen work.


I am absolutely IN LOVE with the color of this dress. I love fluorescent colors. This photo just jumped off the magazine page at me. I didn't want to put super dramatic background colors on it because I didn't want to detract from the brilliance of the dress color.

I have decided that I will finish this J.O.Y. journal and the 30 Days of Get Your Art On and then focus on pen work and starting to integrate more journal writing. I decided I will just use the prompts from one of the classes I took. I'm going to go in order and just let it take me where ever I'm going to go. Writing in the journals is a lot like writing the blog - I just need to develop the habit and DO IT. Kind of exciting to realize that and decide to go for it. I don't know why I shy away from it, so I'm going to try to conquer my hesitation/fear of writing things down. I used to write my whole life down, so I'm hoping that this will be an easy transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin