Monday, July 25, 2011

Today is Day 25 of 30 Days of Get Your Art On

I did some art today but it isn't really anything ready to photograph. I was jumping around some blogs yesterday and saw someone doing a calendar project for their art journal, which I thought was cool. I decided that it might be fun to do something for the other journal that I made - the one that is smaller.  I thought it might be fun to have a unifying piece on each page like the bee that I have been adding. I went to "Tumble Fish Studio" and "Deviantscrap.com" and found some cool stuff. Basically, I found an element I liked and pasted down the 10 or 12 I printed onto pages. I haven't finished the pages, so I'm going to wait to post the photos until I have completed each page if I decide to post any. I want to use make a journal that really is more focused on the writing portion of it and to do that, I may or may not post some of the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin