Saturday, November 1, 2008

November Aspirations

The November theme for NaBloPoMo is to just write every day.  I have to add myself to the blogroll, but I don't have time to do it today.

I think my theme for the beginning of November is "Change".  Changes I hope for, changes I want to make, changes that are scary.  I don't know if I will stick to that the whole month, or not, but that is the goal.

Change #1:  Desired Change

I'm not sure what I will do if Barack Obama doesn't win the election.  This is a change we all need.  A little bit of light at the end of what has been a dark and terrifying tunnel.  I'm sure it will hold its own challenges - to adapt to a new way of looking at the world as a nation, but I think we are way past due and I think that the majority of people agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin