Sunday, November 30, 2008

November Nablopomo

With this entry, I have completed November Nablopomo. I know that some of the content was not brilliant, some of the entries were shorter than I would have wanted, but I finished. It is silly to feel like I have accomplished anything important, but I do. I have been wanting to get back to writing and that's why I started this blog in the first place. It is a challenge sometimes, but I am still finding words and things to talk about, so I will keep plugging away.

As crazy as it sounds, I will be participating in Nablopomo for December because the theme is "Thanks". I'm hoping this theme won't stymie me the way that many of the others have (well, many is an exaggeration - I think I have participated in Nablopomo like 4 times total...ha). It will be fun to see what I can come up with, but I already have ideas.

P.S. For some reason, I can't get the link to work on the badge in this post.  I added it to the sidebar of the blog, so if you want to go to Nablopomo, click on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin