Monday, November 15, 2010

What Am I Doing?

Today, as I drove home well after the time I should have been driving home, I was remembering a conversation I had with a woman I met at the writing retreat I went to two weekends ago.

We had all done an exercise where we met women and said, "I am a writer." The rest of the day, when I met a new woman, I would ask her what she wrote. The danger was that if I asked them that question, they would ask me...One woman I talked to - Erin - said she wrote a blog. I said that I did too...

Yesterday, I was thinking about Erin and about writing and her blog and mine. I had the passing thought that this is not a writer's blog in the classic sense. That's okay - I'm not saying it is bad. But I imagined Erin coming to this blog and what her reaction might be. Then I thought about my own floundering sometimes when it comes to posts. I'm not sure what any of this means, but I was just thinking about it.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin