Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Boxed In

I have been feeling lately a little boxed in both here and in my Facebook world.  Facebook really isn't a place I feel comfortable sharing anything too personal - I have a weird mix of old friends and new, work folks, clients old and new, family, etc.  Feels too volatile to be super expressive there.  The sense I have here is not quite the same.  It all goes back to that idea that only about 10% of our lives are really blogworthy.  That is a tiny percent for me...cuz there isn't that much going on aside from work.  I don't want to talk about work here. Hence my conundrum.

So tonight, I reveal my American Idol preference for lack of a better topic.  I love LEE!! I have liked him since the beginning and I really hope he will win, but at least go to the finals.

So, there you go.  That is the part of the 10% of my day that I can share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin