Sunday, May 2, 2010

Little Goals

I realized late today that I really accomplished very little this weekend. It wasn't because I didn't want to - I just never got myself in gear. I had a bunch of things I wanted to do, more things that I needed to do and several things that I had to do. I won't say that I got NOTHING done, but it was, all in all, a very unproductive weekend.

I think for next weekend, I will be making a list. This weekend, little ideas, memories of things I wanted to accomplish flittered across my mind and then I would sit down to write them or to look something up and it would not be there. I am reinstating my rule that I should always have paper and pen with me, no matter where I go or what I do.

May is going to be a productive month. I have decided to make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin