Sunday, May 9, 2010

Who Votes for 4 Day Work Weeks?

I do! I do!  The first day of the weekend is merely about recouperation. It mostly consists of me avoiding human contact if at all possible.  The second day can be wanderings, socialness or rehearsal, but then the need is for the all-powerful third day where I can actually get some stuff done and not feel like I misused my "off" time for non-paid work-like endeavors. I wish the idea would take off, but it just really hasn't (at least where I work).

On a different note, had a nice Mother's Day. Took my mom to see "Oceans" which was quite good and I would highly recommend seeing it in the theatre for the full sound and visual affect. Then a lovely dinner at China Bay with a friend and my mom. Best food we have had there in a long time - the chefs were cooking it all special for the moms out there.

All in all, a good day.

1 comment:

  1. I'd so be all over that!! It's sad when even something created to be a restful break, isn't.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin