Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Shameless Plugs

I just finished rehearsing through the whole show "In The Heights" and I will have some time to rehearse more tomorrow. I really like the show, but I wish I had some more time with it. There is more rap/hip hop than I would like and I have struggled with the pacing, but I think I will be fine.

So, my shameless plugs are for SignPlay, the website I use to advertise interpreted performances in Portland, the state of Oregon and SW Washington.  It is purely a volunteer effort that I try to keep up with in my spare time. (Stop laughing.)  I just did a special page for the show and updated the dates for performances for Broadway in Portland, so go check it out.

Also, I updated the SignPlay.com Facebook page. I don't quite get how to manage information in there, so I don't think I sent it out to all the folks who are "friends" of the SignPlay.com page, but the information is there.  If you have show information of your own, please post there - it goes out to about 100 people, give or take a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin