Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday, Sunday

I twisted my knee on Thursday somehow - I probably stood on the platform strangely at some point or twisted getting down in the dark. Who knows?  But it HURTS.  I have been putting emu oil on it and taking MSM capsules to get the swelling to go down. You don't really realize how much your knee does for you until you are limping up and down stairs just to go to the bathroom.

I didn't sleep well last night, so I took a long-ish nap this afternoon. I feel all fidgety - I wanted to go to the movies today but I slept through prime movie-going times and decided to just wait.  Now I have "Buffy" on - starting my favorite season- Season 6. This is the one with the musical episode, one of my favorites.

I am hoping to do some art journal work but something is blocking me - I'm pretty sure it is my own expectations. It's annoying. So, I'm just going to take the plunge and DO SOMETHING.  I think getting started will help me get back on track. I have lots of projects and things I want to do, so I hope I can jump start myself.

I have my tickets to the "Les Miserables 25th Anniversary Concert" on November 17. I CAN'T WAIT!!!  What a thrill!! I hope that more Broadway type events come through in these special events.  It's a great way to expose people to Broadway shows without spending $55-$120 for a single ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin