Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, Kevin! and Other Friday News

Today, my friend and first reader of the blog, Kevin, is celebrating a birthday.  I don't know if he will stop by today, but if he does, I wanted to have a Happy Birthday wish as the main topic of my post this morning.

Kevin, Happy Birthday!  I hope you have an excellent day and celebrate all weekend! We need to get together so that I can celebrate you! :)



Another little tidbit, not birthday related, but important:  Patti Digh will be in Portland next week. Friday night at Cedar Hills Crossing for a reading and Saturday at Kennedy School for a writing workshop.  Read more about it here.  I will be at both!  Come join us!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are beautiful for making my birthday your topic on Friday! I didn't see it until now but it sure made my day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin