Saturday, October 16, 2010

FWWE Day 11: Dreams Do Come True

A "Four Word Wisdom Extravaganza" is not complete without something about dreams.  I was working on "In the Heights" - looking for some video to help me visualize the show and I found a video where the Broadway cast included a young fan on stage for the finale of the show. What an incredible gesture!  After having watched some videos, including a clip from "Great Performances" (which I wish I had seen all of...), it is clear that "In The Heights" was the product of a lot of people's dreams coming true. The fact that the cast and production staff of the show were willing to share some of that with a young fan says a lot about the heart of this show and the people involved with it.

"In the Heights" won the 2008 Tony Award for Best Musical.

Here's the clip with their young fan:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin