Sunday, October 17, 2010

Crossroads

I am struggling with a crossroads right now. There is a situation in my life that I know what I need to do, but I'm not ready to go down the path.  To continue in the manner as I have been is to put myself in harm's way on a regular basis. To stop the pattern is to give up or alter something that I love.

I stand at a difficult crossroads and I am not sure which path I am going to take. Something must change and I am the only thing in my control, so the change has to be in me. Do I change how I feel, what I'm doing, what I'm saying? Do I remove myself from the situation? As I said, I know what I should do, but what will I do?  I'm not ready to face that yet, I guess. There is a little time. I hesitate because the ultimate outcome will have ripples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin