Thursday, December 8, 2011

Another Art Class!!

I'm so excited - I had found a blogger/artist on Tumblr (I think) who I admire so much, then I found her blog. She incorporates lettering in most of her work and it is BEAUTIFUL!!

Today, as I was bopping around my usual web-haunts, I found out that she is offering a class in 2012!  A lettering class!  That's what I need!

So, for anyone who is interested:  "Letter Love 101: Art Journaling" starts on February 1, 2012 for $35.  The class is taught by Joanne Sharpe and her Etsy store is here.  I know I'm probably biting off more than I can chew this year, but I'm excited to work on lettering - it is the area I am most interested in and where I don't really have much working knowledge or skill.

If you are interested in this class or want to see her art work, go to Joanne Sharpe's Letter Love 101: Art Journaling class. 

I'm so excited! :)

P.S. I know this is a little link-crazy, but I want to be sure that I give all credit where it is due.  I don't know Ms. Sharpe and I am not being paid or rewarded to advertise her class - I'm just excited to take it and I love her art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin