Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Endings

I know that we are coming up on the end of the year in a few days. Last year, I participated in the Reverb10 but I was left somewhat uninspired. I worked on Reverb11 a little this year, but wasn't consistent.  When I read other bloggers reflections back on the year, I realized that I didn't share that experience of learning something, having a most memorable moment, etc.  This year was a year of work and some play, some travel, little vacation.  I didn't see many movies, I didn't read many books. If something spectacular happened, I usually wrote about it here. I had some strange adventures in performance interpreting, experienced some of the usual frustrations and joys most people experience in a year. 

This year, 2012, I'm going to try to see if I can't up the ante a bit and give myself some reasons and methods for remembering. I haven't got it all figured out, but I do have some classes and things coming up that I think will be good for me to start figuring it all out.

As 2011 ends, I feel at a bit of a loss. This was a strange year for me. Pretty mellow in many ways. I think that's okay, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin