Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Reverb11 - Music

From this blog: DAY 7: MUSIC
What were some of your favorite records and songs? What song will always remind you of this year?


Almost all my favorite songs came from "Glee" this year. There might be one or two that I heard elsewhere, but mostly, "Glee".
Loving all the Kristin Chenoweth songs from the first season - particularly "One Less Bell To Answer/A House is Not a Home"...well, really all of them.

"Firework" by Katy Perry (I like Lea Michele's version, too)

"Turning Tables" by Adele and well-sung by Gwenyth Paltrow on "Glee"

Really, any Adele song.
Love Pink's music - several songs. Right now, I'm loving "Raise Your Glass".
I'm also still loving Carrie Underwood's music.  

I spent a lot of my art journaling time with the "Glee Jukebox" on this summer, so those are the standouts that I remember. I don't buy many CDs anymore - just not up on new music too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin