Wednesday, December 21, 2011

*Sparkle* Holidays

I have not mastered the art of taking a digital picture of myself - my head is always half out of the photo and my arm isn't long enough to get the shirt AND my head in it...so this is a photo of my "Sparkle" shirt - I get to wear it a couple of times a year. I don't know why it cracks me up. Maybe because I don't consider myself sparkly.

So I wore Sparkle to work today and one of my co-workers immediately said, "Well, hello Sparkle."  It cracked me up. All. day. long.

Then I went out to dinner with some friends and they, too, commented on sparkle.  Again, I think because I'm not really sparkly.  A few minutes ago, I posted this photo on my FaceBook page and said something to the effect of "I am considering the wisdom of being called "Sparkle" through the remainder of the holiday season unless a more formal address is required. Discuss."  I'm eager to see what people say to this silly request which is somewhat unlike me these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin