Monday, December 19, 2011

Reading Time!

I have been searching for something *anything* to read that would hold my interest. Apparently, I have the attention span of a flea now, so it is a lot harder for me to get into a book these days.  I started reading "The Help" and I was enjoying it but I got distracted and just never made it back.  I think that having books in a Kindle makes it a lot easier to forget what I was reading - I don't have the book cover calling to me from where ever I placed it.

I started reading "The Hunger Games" this weekend and I'm very intrigued. i selected it because it is a series and lots of people seem to be enjoying it or at least talking about it.  I'm pretty sure it is a Young Adult (YA) novel, but that's okay.  Next series will probably be the Tiger series by Colleen Houck. I know her from work - she was an interpreter I worked with until she became an author and started literally touring the country.

Anyway, I'm happy to be an active reader again. It has been a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin