Friday, December 2, 2011

NaBloPoMo November Prompt #30: What did you learn?

NaBloPoMo November 30 Prompt:  What did you learn from doing NaBloPoMo?

Well, obviously, this isn't my first venture into NaBloPoMo.  I like having something to look to each day that I need to do. I do write a post every day, but sometimes I get a day behind in the dates. I don't feel pressure from that anymore - I just keep writing. It is a way to hold myself accountable to keep blogging.

As I said in another post, I'm taking a course in January on improving the blog - I'm excited for the parts about generating content and beating writer's block. I am also hoping I can figure out what I'm trying to accomplish here - it is something more than just an on-line diary and something less than trying to make my living doing this. I just feel like I have a lot to do and say and see and this works for me...I just want to do it better. I want to engage readers more, I want to keep things exciting (or at least interesting!) for myself and for everyone who is gracious enough to come here.

So, now we are counting down to the new year and some new stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin