Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Traveling

I am currently traveling to Chicago for a last minute work trip. I am doing my reverb stuff, but it is handwritten.  I am keeping up but it is not always easy to find a computer when you are moving around. Just wanted to let folks know that I am still on the Reverb 10 train and I will be caught up very soon with entering things into blogger.

Quite a difference in weather here...it was 60 degrees yesterday in Portland and now they are expecting snow 1-4 inches here. I think it was 25 degrees. Everyone keeps asking me where my coat is and I tell them I don't really have a Chicago-worthy coat.

Anyway, I'm having a good time - good friends, some good food, some Food Network television in the hotel.  Back to real life by the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin